Before I went to rest my weary bones last night...
I got to have a 'wee bit' of fun at the grocery store... 🤣

https://youtu.be/rs4B2t2ClCY

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

you dear, are a national treasure!! keep up the great work and positivity❤️❤️😎😎😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😂thanks for the chuckle. youre awesome!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

You are sooo awesome! Yo go girl! ❤️

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

you Rock!!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

that's it...you're my new idol!

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

You're just a patriotic SPITFIRE!!! ❤❤❤❤❤ Love ya!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I like her!

Straight & to the point! lmao... 🤣🤣🤣 👍

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

Thank you for teaching US how to handle these crazy people who want us to "comply!" I'm using this next time!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

No, I don't have a Mask. I have Common Sense!!!!!!

You're so beautiful young lady!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Fooking em up with good ol Common Cents.

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

much love💜