I try to be kind and act in a way that God would direct my steps.

When a so-called Patriot abuses me, calls me horrid names, and is as unkind as they can be, hoisting foul names and accusations at me....

Then, the 'old Veronica' comes out to play, and I step off the 'God Path' to deal with this type of abuse.

You don't wanna fuck with 'old Veronica'.... she comes armed to the teeth with ways to defend herself from this type of abuse.

I don't take bullshit from anyone, just so we're clear.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

good on you...full respect!

😍love this

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Hiss like a tigress veronica, they'll piss their pants.

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Beautiful Ms.V...and oh soo true!!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🤗

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This makes me so angry that someone could treat you like this, let alone a Patriot. You fight for us and inspire us every single day. I feel beyond blessed to have met you online. As for the person who did this to you, I am sure they learned a very hard lesson. I will 100% bet on you every time. Do not F*CK with Veronica!!! You will NEVER win against her. Much love to you always! ❤️❤️❤️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

when you are in asshole town, you need to speak the language👍

❤️

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

spiritual warefare.... always

They are a fake Patriot in my book if they are attacking you!

Tgey better back off!!! let me at em AnonAunty. hooe you don't mind i xall you that. i have mad love for you!!!💛🙏🏾💛

Amen V, sometimes being a Christian means you have to draw a line in the sand and give tough love! I had to do that with my own child. not easy, but necessary! Here for backup if you need me. Although, something tells me you can handle yourself! Lol

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯❤️

You Softie...

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

My role in this great movie is just beginning.

You were pretty nasty to me on Twitter once. I was only asking a question. But that's ok, I like your tough side. It's needed for this world.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication

I'm sorry, it must have been a misunderstanding on my part, please forgive me.

(1) Show this thread

Would love to meet you and hug you some day to thank you for your encouragement❤️🙏🇺🇸. Thankful that you are feeling better.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

💓I love you, Veronica...all of you. God Bless

i feel like the people that will do those kinda things are not really with us. we are family now and we should treat each other as such. its hard to put inflection in a tecxt. people can take things the wrong way so its better to remain calm and speak with as much love as possible. we should never act like the opposition. Love should aways be first.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

And when they don't, I give their shit right back.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

We got your six Veronica!! Not that you need it.....LOL - Glad to see you feeling better!! Have a MAGA day, Patriot!! ❤️☀️🙏

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

Thats right we have to stand up! Thank you for the Truth!

Stand strong and don't take any shit.

This is why you inspire me..... One tough Lady.... Love you..

I just got a direct threat to my safety on the Bridge from this 'patriot'

(1) Show this thread

badass 👊

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

🔥 Believe that, bitches. 🤜🤛

You go, girl!!

I would love to see a book made about what you have done for our country and its patriots. We love you! 💙

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

This makes me LOVE you MORE!! Atta girl! I've been singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic, again! I'm the one that contacted you a couple months ago about waking to it....hang tough!

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

Amen. strong Woman ❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

You know I have so much hatred built upin me right right now. I know exactly how you feel. I want to whip somebody's ass I can't just act of God like all the time anymore when i cant see Anyone in real life doing it lately