Patriot MAGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA πŸ’« IFB

I need some help from my fam in here - my son is 24 insisting he must help the heard immunity by getting the Covid vaccine 😞 unlike the rest of it us that KNOW better , college ruined him as a free thinker 😞 I need some help solid proof of a website or article i can gave a direct link to to show him -NOT to take the vaccine ! Can someone please a mom out. I was so upset w him i just cant even talk to him. He's scheduled this week to take the shot πŸ™ Thank you all in advance

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

Have him watch this.
Put together by a very intelligent young man
https://rumble.com/vdzb59-fight-now-or-die-later.html

Patriot MAGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA πŸ’« IFB

In response William Grant to his Publication

unless he can go to a direct site , he says anyone can put together pueces on info to make a presentation :( im up against a wall. 😞 it has to be a dilid website. not a video - he must read for himself. Thank u❀️

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

Both my son AND hubs are the same. Just happy my son is still 17! I hate what the schools are doing to our kids!!! ☹️

Amen πŸ™Œ We were so close begore he went off to college. Now i cringe knoeing wven though i wsnt him home , its going to challenge or movk me on anything i say 😞 He knows it all πŸ™„- he was so respectful before. i just pray to God my son will open his eyes soon ! πŸ™

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAnAmericanGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Haynes, click on at the bottom under it