Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

I need some help from my fam in here - my son is 24 insisting he must help the heard immunity by getting the Covid vaccine 😞 unlike the rest of it us that KNOW better , college ruined him as a free thinker 😞 I need some help solid proof of a website or article i can gave a direct link to to show him -NOT to take the vaccine ! Can someone please a mom out. I was so upset w him i just cant even talk to him. He's scheduled this week to take the shot 🙏 Thank you all in advance

Only people mentioned by @Joe_Q_Grant in this post can reply

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

In response William Grant to his Publication

unless he can go to a direct site , he says anyone can put together pueces on info to make a presentation :( im up against a wall. 😞 it has to be a dilid website. not a video - he must read for himself. Thank u❤️

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

this guy provides links and source material.. he's not a shill. provides interviews with the worlds top doctors and viralogists..
He spits truth in it's purest form

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

Both my son AND hubs are the same. Just happy my son is still 17! I hate what the schools are doing to our kids!!! ☹️

(2) Show this thread