1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

EVER STUDY UP ON OUR CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM & CORRUPT BAR ? & UCC CODES & STATUES ? or WHY THEY FLY A GOLD FRINGE FLAG IN COURT ?
( start here ). ➡️. ➡️. ( 8 )

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

And until you can research the links thoughtfully provided by the OP, realize your language has also been corrupted.

If you are asked by a cop or judge if you "understand," ALWAYS tell them NO... or you are agreeing to stand under their decision!

I always say, "I know what you are asking me & I know what the facts are, but I will NEVER UNDER-STAND!"

HIDDEN MEANINGS TO THIER QUESTIONS 💥💥
NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND 💥
💥 COP WALKS UP TO WINDOW ASK THEM :
OFFICER ARE YOU HERE TO OFFER ME A COMMERCIAL CONTRACT !
MEANING : YOUR NOT DRIVING ( thats commercial ) YOUR TRAVELING !

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Absolutely!

When a right is turned into a privilege & the individual is charged for exercising this privilege, it is REPUGNANT to the Constitution!