1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

EVER STUDY UP ON OUR CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM & CORRUPT BAR ? & UCC CODES & STATUES ? or WHY THEY FLY A GOLD FRINGE FLAG IN COURT ?
( start here ). ➡️. ➡️. ( 8 )

And until you can research the links thoughtfully provided by the OP, realize your language has also been corrupted.

If you are asked by a cop or judge if you "understand," ALWAYS tell them NO... or you are agreeing to stand under their decision!

I always say, "I know what you are asking me & I know what the facts are, but I will NEVER UNDER-STAND!"

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

HIDDEN MEANINGS TO THIER QUESTIONS 💥💥
NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND 💥
💥 COP WALKS UP TO WINDOW ASK THEM :
OFFICER ARE YOU HERE TO OFFER ME A COMMERCIAL CONTRACT !
MEANING : YOUR NOT DRIVING ( thats commercial ) YOUR TRAVELING !

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Absolutely!

When a right is turned into a privilege & the individual is charged for exercising this privilege, it is REPUGNANT to the Constitution!

(1) Show this thread