EVER STUDY UP ON OUR CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM & CORRUPT BAR ? & UCC CODES & STATUES ? or WHY THEY FLY A GOLD FRINGE FLAG IN COURT ?
( start here ). ➡️. ➡️. ( 8 )

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I HAVE REPOSTED 2 ( FARA ). POST @ TOP !!!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Great suggestion! Jordan Maxwell explains a lot of our maritime language as well. Then David Wynn Miller and Russell Gould take it take it next-level to the trick of verb/ adverb sentence structure which might have rendered all of our contracts null and void. I look forward to learning if they had a hand in recapturing our flag.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE BQQM BOYS MILLER & GOULD !!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

And until you can research the links thoughtfully provided by the OP, realize your language has also been corrupted.

If you are asked by a cop or judge if you "understand," ALWAYS tell them NO... or you are agreeing to stand under their decision!

I always say, "I know what you are asking me & I know what the facts are, but I will NEVER UNDER-STAND!"

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

HIDDEN MEANINGS TO THIER QUESTIONS 💥💥
NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND 💥
💥 COP WALKS UP TO WINDOW ASK THEM :
OFFICER ARE YOU HERE TO OFFER ME A COMMERCIAL CONTRACT !
MEANING : YOUR NOT DRIVING ( thats commercial ) YOUR TRAVELING !

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

DID YOU KNOW : CSPOA DOES NOT WRITE THE STUPID TICKET !!
THATS RIGHT WE CALL IT TAXATION THRU CITATION WHICH IS UN- CONSTITUTIONAL !!!
(((( & THEY HATE US FOR IT !! )))))

SOME BAR BULLSHIT !!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

So true!

I had to quit working for attorneys; they're a very creepy lot!

We had a farmer come in with a case against a cattle feed lot; he brought a $3000 retainer... My boss spent 2 hours with him, going over the details of the case.

5 hours later, the owner of the feed lot came in with a $7000 retainer.

My boss called the first guy & said he didn't have a case, then agreed to represent the 2nd guy.

Sanders, Baker & Jesko, Amarillo, Texas. Attorney's name was Mitch.

I quit working there 3 weeks later.

(1) Show this thread