Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Panicing over relatives over 70 stupid enough to take vaccine. If its a placebo I am good but if its not....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I say "me too" on this point. All of my family members except me and those to young have taken the 1st dose of the vaccine.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I forgot to mention, not a panic though. It is a big concern, not a panic.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Did you watch American front line Doctors DR. SIMONE GOLD/ can be found on that website also rumble. if you need more reach out tomorrow i will send links of what to do for idiots that took 1st shot already. If they are stupid enough to take second shot Make absolutely sure there's a four week timing between the two. One of the videos I have covers what to do if you took the first shot I think and you don't take the second. I have to find it.I do check my notifications.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

To be clear I did not take shot. However, the other adults did take 1st shot.

I have been following this, but the amount of contradictory information is astounding.

I will look at Dr Gold's updates. I know her info about the virus and HCQ

i found another video about the goes into if people took the first shot. It says absolutely do not take the second in less than 4 weeks yet they are being issued. I have to find the link for you. It may not be until tomorrow since i was up all night,

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Having Fits, click on at the bottom under it