Q has told you dozens of times that you are watching a movie. Why then panic?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Panicing over relatives over 70 stupid enough to take vaccine. If its a placebo I am good but if its not....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I say "me too" on this point. All of my family members except me and those to young have taken the 1st dose of the vaccine.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I forgot to mention, not a panic though. It is a big concern, not a panic.

Did you watch American front line Doctors DR. SIMONE GOLD/ can be found on that website also rumble. if you need more reach out tomorrow i will send links of what to do for idiots that took 1st shot already. If they are stupid enough to take second shot Make absolutely sure there's a four week timing between the two. One of the videos I have covers what to do if you took the first shot I think and you don't take the second. I have to find it.I do check my notifications.

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

In response Having Fits to her Publication

To be clear I did not take shot. However, the other adults did take 1st shot.

I have been following this, but the amount of contradictory information is astounding.

I will look at Dr Gold's updates. I know her info about the virus and HCQ

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

i found another video about the goes into if people took the first shot. It says absolutely do not take the second in less than 4 weeks yet they are being issued. I have to find the link for you. It may not be until tomorrow since i was up all night,

I am pretty sure this is the link that speaks of if one got the 1st shot so far. if not lmk and I will listen through a few to find it: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/01/31/covid-19-vaccine-gene-therapy.aspx

(2) Show this thread