NO DEALS .
GAME OVER .

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

If you are a parent, this picture hits hard right in the gut. Who can do this to a baby? I just want to hold the babies and keep them safe.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

If? I have a 21 yr old daughter and a 7yr old son...this is nothing...they kill them over a 90 day period to harvest the most adrenechrome...do the dig....those that have, never sleep...

It's aalways been about the Children....

Divine, I wasn't referring specifically to you; I was just thinking about anyone who might be a parent who is seeing this picture for the first time like I did. It stopped me in my tracks and I could only stare at it and then my eyes teared up. I think when this is al revealed so many people will be stunned at the brutality and evil of it all. I've been aware of this evil since 2014 when I first read about the brother and sister in the UK who were raised in it by their father. No one would believe me then when I told them; many still don't now. Human brains won't be able to accept it.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mamaface in this post can reply

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

i think that when the real disclosure will
come and will be shown publicly , there will be so much tears and cries and compassion on the total planet at the same moment that we all gona find The Christ

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response Lita Wuji to her Publication

meaning nothing cant bring us all together like that

(1) Show this thread

Onlly World Leader to care.....His Priorities were made known from day one..... do the dig... Only Preaident to recognize God and Jesus our Saviour publicly unashamedly.....dig....prove me wrong... I'll wait...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil