Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Is it really over or wishful thinking?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

this meme is great but the pic itself always speaks to me as the result of all those posts ive made over the last 5 years on chan and places..

A meme Battle with "Correct The Record" trolls after work, turned into the greatest Awakenings of Mankind

That's right. NO DEAL.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proof of Death????

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Killary should be tortured to death.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Adam Patriot to his Publication

OMG I never wish evil on anyone but Killary brings pause for consideration. She will burn in effergy. That she has no soul. It is understood by my learnings that she can not come back as a human being. No need to dirty our hands with the killing method. These individuals love torture and pain anyway.Quick shot to the head and one to the heart as well as a third somewhere else should do it. I hope the tribunals are using ritual as they should have been, Christian not egyptian and not Christian as the church corrupted it: to bind the spirit forever. I get they have no soul but that is not the same as no "spirt".I hate the term spirit in a negative context because spirits are usually good but those of the cabal are bad. I just do not know the word....vapor? Essence? maybe?? What ever that is it needs to be contained and destroyed after death. Who was it that said energy does not end it just transforms?

(1) Show this thread

Lol. Love it.
Please Share.

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

She kept seeing 'HRC". She knew she was fooked!

She's dead.

Right there👌🏻

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Bring it on. We're going to run out of popcorn out here.

(2) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one!

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 Love that!!

(5) Show this thread

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Please put this evil b*tch in a wood chipper feet first on live TV. Now that would be a good finale to this movie

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Whoever did this isn't human. Why are HRC's initials on this picture? Hell is too nice a place for whoever did this. This was someone's child. Thoughts come fast and I feel ill.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

If you are a parent, this picture hits hard right in the gut. Who can do this to a baby? I just want to hold the babies and keep them safe.

(3) Show this thread