In his Farewell speech, President Trump said, “The movement we started is only just beginning, there’s never been anything like it.”

A movement I’m proud to be part of💛🇺🇸🌎
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

SICK & EVIL

They are EVIL

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

💥They will not silence THE TRUTH 💥💥💥

Cats out of the bag never to go back again!

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

This may be the best post I've ever seen. TRUTH 🇺🇲

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

😍

amen

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@vincentkennedy A movement of BIBLICAL proportions. God had enough of His innocent childern being sacrificed His children will wear crowns in heaven with no memory of their suffering but woe to the wicked BRIMSTONE INCOMMING!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS ARE OUR CHILDREN God bless the Kennedy Family, their decades long Plan, and our good men Make America GODLY Again Aalleluia!!!!!!!!!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's only "farewell" for a while. General Flynn will oversee the "transition", then Donald J. Trump will resume his presidency. The election was illegal.

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

Bleesed Be & AMEN. I have always been where i was meant to be @ the time i was meant to be there. Never have i had a doubt since this started and i found what i had been searching for since the 80s. others that "Know & Believe" That what is and always has been there hiding in the background. un-noticed by most 'cause it's in the shadows. To the here & now. May the Old Gods, New God & All GODs Protect us and shield us from the the darkness of the next week and what is to follow.#darktolight#wwg1wga

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

AND A MOVEMENT THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED ANY LONGER BY WE THE PEOPLE LOUDLY!! 🇺🇸❤️😇

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

add
-no gov corruption
-justice for all

to that list, and thats the flag I wanted back a year ago to fly on my truck. To frame what Q Followers believe and not let MSN frame us.