When i start to doubt the plan ( which is PERFECT AS IT IS FROM GOD) Then i go over the mass arrests list again and remind myself THIS IS JUST A MOVIE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.
Sometimes the mind thinks it sees them yet it is not seeing them. THEY ARE ACTORS, CGI, CLONES , DOUBLES AND A COMBIINATION THEREOF. TRUMP WON DECLAS A LONG TIME AGO AND THE WORLD SUBMITTED TO DECLAS ALONG TIME AGO.

The list :
https://amg-news.com/archives/10052

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

When do you guys think this list will be confirmed? Who made this? Wouldnt this be very secretive if it was true? Im sure their faces would all be in same position if this was mug shots.

How accurate is that? It seems like a lot of names to hide. I am holding thr line but i am starting to get tired of people calling me crazy for this. There is many actual reasons to call me crazy.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Its tough to get people to change their focus from not seeing the arrests to all of the evil corruption that we're being shown.

example....the election! what would have happened if Trump won by a landslide the night of the election? Would we know about the voting machines altering vote counts. Would we know about the late night count spikes? would we know how many corrupt politicians would vote yes to except a fraudulent election results?

all of this would be brushed under the table again just like every other election.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

This will be the end of many things, but the MSM will never be trusted again

We get it. Seen this many times yet no one can confirm the authenticity of these arrests. Don't you think someone would've made a peep by now if this was real? Wouldn't their friends or family of these crimianls mention.."oh my dad is acting strange today, looks like hes wearing a rubber mask." How are we supposed to believe any of this at this point when all the dates have failed us.

❤️Momma 🤍Trauma Informed Soecial Education Para Educator 💙5D Spiritual Believer

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Maybe its time to step back for a moment a regroup. I had to a year ago. I understand your frustration, most of us have been there at some point. Just keep an open mind. It stinks because we dont have solid proof to go show our friends and family, but when this is over and theyre there, you can say you knew! The ones that are still with us, they have good souls, their hearts are genuine and they love humanity. Try to stay positive, we are almost done!

(1) Show this thread

what next part of movie with all the supreme ct loses today struggling with this