Medicinal mushrooms seller and wholesaler. Naturopathy. Wild medicinal plants. Intuitive, wwg1wga

When i start to doubt the plan ( which is PERFECT AS IT IS FROM GOD) Then i go over the mass arrests list again and remind myself THIS IS JUST A MOVIE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.
Sometimes the mind thinks it sees them yet it is not seeing them. THEY ARE ACTORS, CGI, CLONES , DOUBLES AND A COMBIINATION THEREOF. TRUMP WON DECLAS A LONG TIME AGO AND THE WORLD SUBMITTED TO DECLAS ALONG TIME AGO.

The list :
https://amg-news.com/archives/10052

Its tough to get people to change their focus from not seeing the arrests to all of the evil corruption that we're being shown.

example....the election! what would have happened if Trump won by a landslide the night of the election? Would we know about the voting machines altering vote counts. Would we know about the late night count spikes? would we know how many corrupt politicians would vote yes to except a fraudulent election results?

all of this would be brushed under the table again just like every other election.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ENDtheFED in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wisco Guy, click on at the bottom under it