Nana is at Joy level. Have been here for a while now. There are very few things now that actually take away my joy. We have to reconized the things that steal our now joy, file them in the proper place for remembering lessons learned, and not allow them to stick to our souls.

What level are you at?
Be honest with yourself on this.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This past 6 months have been mostly LOVE, but when my ego slips in or I allow people free rent in my head I will go back to willingness and work myself back up. A quick fix for negative thoughts is saying "demons be gone!" Cracks me up every time! ☺️❀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

This past 6 months have been mostly LOVE, but when my ego slips in or I allow people free rent in my head I will go back to willingness and work myself back up. A quick fix for negative thoughts is saying "demons be gone!" Cracks me up every time! ☺️❀️

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

500. But just barely. But this is one of those things that's the opposite of entropy. Instead of always moving towards disharmony, chaos and emotional deconstruction we move towards greater understanding, acceptance and unity.

how to objectively measure. everytime i think i am super high, i find another form of ego to eliminate

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I cannot say that I am currently enjoying myself, as I have not been able to see my daughter and siblings living far away for over a year now. And that the arrogance of some people to listen to even a different opinion makes me angry. Unfortunately, I am not yet on the level to love everyone, no matter who they are or what they have done.
But that I am called a conspiracy theorist or even a Nazi ( in Germany ) does not matter to me at all.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

Nana ,Im gonna have to say Joy..If you were to ask my husband who kinda bent the fender of my truck the other night and I just smiled and said its ok honey its only a material thing.. the shock on his face would tell it all!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 For with the power of God's grace and love I only feel more love now!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication

Awesomeness!

(1) Show this thread

usually in the high 100s into the 200 range, every few days im reasonable im curious how these vibrational states affect my ringing ears since it doesn't seem to stop and it's not tinnitus? help please

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It does not seem to stay at any one level...up and down the scale - like a cat on a piano...

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

At Peace😎

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Well that is surely a great place to be especially with toes in the water. Nana does my best thinking with toes in the ocean.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

Depends on the day. For the last week around 500. Today... struggling

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Awwh so sorry, for me sunshine and/or grounding helps that a lot frequency music as well. I try to concentrate more on God and the feeling I had when I had my NDE and that usually does it for me.

(1) Show this thread

😘Love

In response Tracy Jones to her Publication

Going upward is key. See Nana thinks that some here are right about this being God's experiment planet in that we keep reincarnating over and over until our soul's reach a state closer to a worthiness to be in God's presence. In that state, like what I felt in my NDE, there is no evil in us. NONE. I could not feel any evil anywhere in infinate existance when that happened.

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™I am at Peace, knowing God is contol and nothing can stop what's coming!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Definitely at the LOVE level. I just want to hug everyone I come into contact with....even if they think I've lost my mind!🀣❀️

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜It is a good place to be

(1) Show this thread

id say at love....
i have learned to love myself 7 years ago when i turned 30. Now i am able to even send it to ones that hurt me

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œThat is great, it is a good place to be, warm hearts.

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I'm on 963hz. God Frequency.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Nana too, have you found some that suit you better?
Some literally physically run chills up my spine, I mean like you foot kicks when the doc hits it with a tuning fork to test refleces. I really liking the water bowl sounds and extremes from high to low. Makes for differnent dreams than like 528, Nana is a worker bee on 963 at night fixing thinks it seems. One night, yeah yeah crazy Nana, we were breaking up words into pieces and putting the pieces in organized bins, like thousands of words and bins because words were so important.
One night my job, just and everyday normal kinds job was separating ppl as they came thr the line to get into some building. Weird part was I was having to separate, humans, clones, an doubles to go in a different doors as if it were fookn normal.
One night we were frens in different timelines talking telepathically & our job was to make sure things in each one happened at exactly same time. A fren I wont name messaged me we had done it for last 3 nit

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

600. Peaceful and comfy! 😍

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

If I have to be honest...I just farted....that's my vibration level...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Did someone pull your damn finger again?
We are going to have to work on your social skills I see because now all the ppl in the room there with you are somewhere between level 20 and 75 (SUFFERING)!

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

somewhere between 540 and 600. God granted me peace on Christmas eve. I think that I will experience joy when everyone can feel the peace that it's going to be all good. not faith anymore, i know

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

One way or another we will get there.
No fear.
Once you can get to 500 and above you know that no matter what happens you are in God's hands and that is ok.

(1) Show this thread

Love this πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Be Kind, Trust in God,..Not Man. President Trump 2020-20--

100-200, being honest.