If you had once told me that I would be analysing type mismatches in tweets and chan posts for possible casts of data between formats… and hunting for meaning in deltas… me sez u mad. But it's happened.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I know right where you are coming from Martin. I do miss your photo's can you share some on AnomUP?

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Blessing that the numbers never lie...
Certainly helps Light the way for this Patriot.

Patterns+Synchronicity+Discernment (what I refer to as your "GPS"...God Positioning System...)

Cheers~
😇💫

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Truth! It's so nutty! Here's an example from today:

I was watching an old interview that YT recommended with Blake/Gwen/Pharrell and Adam (promo for The Voice; prob because I love the Blake/Gwen romance) 😍...and when asked how many kids he wanted, Adam says 17. 😳

And, then he says 17 a few more times; so does Gwen and the Announcer. 🤔. I would never have even noticed that before all this! Don't know if it's a coincidence or code, or what!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

NEVER been anything more important to do!
what an amaaaaazing time to be alive.

i understand that. I just ordered your book. Excited to read it.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Me too, my friend, me too!!!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣