Mike Pompeo’s last 13 tweets IN A ROW all
have matches TO THE SAME Q-DROP!!

(Mathematically impossible to be a coincidence)

AND Q-POST 4545 perfectly describes the
exact situation our world is in right now.

“Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.

If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.

Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.

This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.

We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.”
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Nothing can stop what is coming#NCSWIC 🙌
Q is Biblical
Q is Quantum
Q is Queen of Heaven
(The Holy Spirit)
Q is Top Level Security Clearance in US 🇺🇸 military
Q is you
Q I Am
Q is We The People
God bless All Patriots
Jesus is the King

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

🙏"If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow." 100% TRUE🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

so true
keep praying patriots 🙏

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

WOW

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Master Thread. Let's Roll! 🇺🇸

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Very interesting. Most people would assume the invisible enemy is a virus or a cabal of crooked people. We need to have a more open mind. It could be non-human ("alien") or not even a physical type of creature. It could be an idea, an artificial intelligence or something embedded in our own DNA. It could be what we call Satan because we are not competent to comprehend how it really manages to deceive us.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

cabal or deep state or illuminati, are worker bees of satan, all things selfish an hateful, aliens are the fallen angels, who are Evil darkness beings, satan, our DNA could have a mix but in the end tje choice is ours to know, we make the choice what side will we be on!!!

(1) Show this thread

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

Awesome job!

We all better be of light.... :)

Oh, how I missed the time stamp decodes...so very much!!! THank you!!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Is it really statistcially impossible if all the words used are very common words used in communications of this kind? I mean I must've used "fight", "mainstream" and "God" in about 10 e-mails to friends just today.

How many days has it been since Scavino, McEnany and Trump War Room all tweeted 15 minutes apart with time stamps leading to posts that said "Something BIG is about to drop?" That seems even more mathematically impossible to me than your decode here, and yet nothing big has dropped. So I'm saying maybe you're right and maybe you're wrong that these are comms, but in the end what really matters is that we get MORE THAN JUST COMMS. We need to start seeing some action soon. The time for words is over. They say we must be UNITED? OK then sound the damn EBS and present the evidence for all to see. Nothing will unite America and the world quite like evidnece of crimes against humanity. Yet they're still putting this all on us, as if WE have the power to unite everyone.

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

You create such amazing decode charts. Spectacular!!!

What can we do for you??

(1) Show this thread