Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

...watching the show unfold as told...really very relaxed strangely enough. I say strangely though as the rest of the world seems drawn up in a knot. I am at peace...

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

No, I’m positive - but I DO know when my chain is getting yanked. That doesn’t deter me from being positive. 😀

God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

No VK I have to say I am whistling Dixie right now. I am not saying it is going to be tomorrow or even next week, but I know it is coming. There are far too many things happening for people to keep calling us KOOKS or conspiracy theorists. I got my silver, moved money out of the stock market and I know that God is looking out for us, President Trump is looking out for us, and people like you and Frogman are looking out for us.#wwg1wga

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I'm positive. God wins!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!! 🇺🇸🙏

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I have a peace that surpasses all understanding!

No Sir you are not. But the vibe isn't good had to talk a few off a ledge for the past 2 days and was asked how tone deaf I sound 🤣🤣🤣

Nope! Last few days were rough on the vibes for me, but feels as if a shift towards the good has occrred.

i am vibing!!

AIP = 26 in gematria or 8. Also, 8 is 107, superman, and Trump,🙏🙏🙏

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

What would attiple 8 be out of curiosity?

(1) Show this thread

i did think for long time you were an insider but since you left twitter, you dont post much. people i losing faith and have lost trust in the "plan"

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Stay with us brother

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

There's so much good for all people about to break out! I promise, I know this deep in my bones. I have a lady I have helped recover from cancer at a long distance. Please believe there is so much we can't see that will make your heart sing. You have a purpose. There is a reason you are here. You will find new life and renewal soon. More will make sense. It will be much better. Please trust and believe this. You are here with all of us, right! You have gotten this far. The best thing to do is hang in there just a few more days/weeks... good is coming. Some never give up and will live in their cars when necessary. That friend I mentioned above is doing just that. She barely owns a thing. I believe in you. We've all got this life together. Sending prayers. We are here with you.

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

No Sir! I have been in a positive mood quite often! Including right now!

Some days it takes a little more effort than other days, but a joyful mood is always within our reach isn't it? ☺️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

its layered. if you had a program (forensic files lol) to remove the layers. i do not

WWG1WGA, Canadian but American at ❤refugee from Twatter -opened my big Canuck mouth too many times about the untested covid treatment(vax);

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

What stands out to me is the "9/10" in his profle. It's something I first saw on Twatter.
The APL or "American Pissed Level" has never been at 9 until recently, hence, America is pissed; soon to be resulting in bad guys being confronted by those very pissed Americans. I guess

< they fooked>

(6) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

working outside in sunshine helps☀️chases the sadness away for a time. living in the moment of dragging a hose, hands in the dirt, scattering seedsfor naughty squirrels

Anon refugee of the Great Twatter Purge of 2021. Warrior for God & country. #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #godwins

It's a great day to be alive!

mood posiive but body not so much ugh

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

how would you feel if suddenly everyone ignored you?

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Gordon Hirschka to his Publication

found this little piece

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Gordon Hirschka to his Publication

Can somebody explain that to my husband, please?!!!

(2) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

following closely you experience serendipitous synchronicities, confirmations from God which further encourage your confidence. this leaves you feeling happy & POSITIVE you will like how this greatest story ends ♥️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Nope. Targets painted. Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In spite of the growing and ongoing Spiritual attacks, I have faith that God will move mountains when He sees fit to. Praying like Esther for God to deliver us from evil, and trying to be patient and just wait on the Lord and His army to win the battle.That being said I am so ready to get off this rollercoaster ride! LOL

Patriot 🇺🇸 Wife ❤️ Mom 🐾PetMom 💥 Pedo-Reporter/Hunter 🙏🏻 God Lover - Believer ✨💫 Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

Happy as a CLAM!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Feeling Great!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I feel alive and more upbeat today than in awhile! DC got burned out underground last night, which is a lovely sight to see on this sunny morning! Time to Rise and Shine, Patriots, and give God His Glory!
For God and Country, we rise!
https://youtu.be/6jrkuRduwr8

Feeling better after seeing a lot of smoke behind the Whitehouse. A massive light show at Reagan Nat'l airport. And bought silver. Looking at buying XRP at the right time. Things are looking up.

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

🙏😇🇺🇸nope, you're not the only one, I have complete faith in God and in our President Donald J Trump...neither would leave us to fall under the evils of Satan and his DemocratCommunists....
Don't give up Patriots! We win, keep the faith!!!

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

nope...Im in a positive mindset and super happy mood

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Keila Anon to her Publication

Same here!

(1) Show this thread