Biden is not the president elected, I never accept Biden as president. If you accept Biden, you ain't American

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Donald Trump Fans to his Publication

Still our First Family
Trump, Donald Trump 0017
#MAGA

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️"Little one" is father's "copy". He will be a very handsome man soon.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication

another one of my most favourites 💓💞💓
those big blue eyes ~ just precious
#FamilyIsEverything

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

OMGosh, so cute. He will be a WONDER.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

indeed💓
beautiful, brilliant & veRy Tall at only 14
turning 15 on 3/20

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Some indications that March 20th may be a special day!
I'm thinking more possible than March 4th. mmmmmmm.....

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

how many more times you all think this date can be pushed back without revolt. people are hurting desperately out here. mental health is being destroyed but hey yea lets push it back some more.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

I know! There is much at stake and so much coming!
There may even be a big false flag before this ends so know that all is well and no need to be fearful.
The depth of the evil being fought is deeper than many can imagine.
Our country has been under siege politcally and financially since 1871. Our POTUS and his amazing team, along with foreign allies and their military have worked miracles in the past four years!
We are at the end! Failure is not an option for this planet!
Keep you faith! Fill your time finding ways to feel Joy! Find even the smallest ways to write or verbally express gratitude.
Visualize the future you want and feel it with ALL of your Being!
YOU will begin to create your own miracles and help expedite the Greatness coming!
I've seen it! One day we will all laugh at what feels like taking forever for this to end!

(1) Show this thread