Well, just lost the last so-called friend i had over thy Truth!! Im not going to cry about it-been used to it! Now, no more living family or extended family that'll talk! Since I only know how to speak the truth language socializing with normies is impossible! So Anon family, what's up?

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

It sure feels lonely sometimes but with the deep connection of your soul with the Lord, your heart feels full. Stand up for truth .... you will be respected by those that shun you now.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Ive always been in this for the first purpose and sole purpose, GOD Wins and now we could give him all the glory! God bless you and your family!!

(1) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

That guts, I am so sorry that happened.
This struggle is the time when your strength is greatest...it is a good opportunity to use it to connect deeper if you can.
You are not alone.
Not now.
Not ever.
God is with you always, just call out.
Your other family and friends are here.

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Amen and God bless you and your family!

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

I've got to tell you what I wrote above isn't even close to half of the story. I mean I took care of my father before he died and eradicated cancer from a system with no help from three immediate brother family members while I had a serious stroke that I was able to heal from. Couldn't have a service for my veteran father; family issues! Also with my previous position as an investigator for a state I went through hell with a deep State there while having many surgeries and broken bones, and the list goes on and on. WITHOUT all this adversity though it never brought me close to Christ.

(2) Show this thread

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

Your not alone! WWG1WGA , NCSWIC! Stick with the Truth, it will set you free and eventually all your freinds will follow ;)

In response Night Rider to his Publication

Yes! thanks and God bless you and your family!

(1) Show this thread

The closer we get to truth, the harder that reality is to those awakening. We need to be patient wirh them and with ourselves, and remember how fortunate we are to be awake. A step back may be what is needed for a bigger step forward🙏

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

I've known years and decades before much of the real truth of this world! it's been lonely that's for sure! thanks for taking time out and writing me what you did means a lot

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Jim, they will be back and begging you to explain everything to them. Hang in there...you've got a HUGE family here❤️

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Super thanks to you and may God bless you and your family! means a lot to me!

(1) Show this thread

you are not alone. We are here for you. More snow is what's up! 🥶

In response Bri e.. to her Publication

Thanks and may God bless you and your family! I know I'm not the only one.

(1) Show this thread

Be patient Jim.. there will come a day where they will remember you and they will come back.

In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication

I wish it were that easy because much has been burnt by them not me. I do believe maybe some will come back but not it'll never be the same! I however want to thank you so much for taking time out to write me this encouragement. may God bless you and your family

(1) Show this thread

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Your family is here! And we are with you ALWAYS! Plus... we already know the truth, so you don't have to worry about convincing us of anything 😉!

In response Frog Bandit to her Publication

thank you so very much and God bless you and your family

(1) Show this thread

Jimmer.
LOVE YA DUDE
In name of the LORD.
Be Bold.
Be Blessed.
Amen.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Thank you so very much for all the encouragement! I love you very much too and may God bless you and your family

(1) Show this thread

Jimmer.
LOVE YA DUDE
In name of the LORD.
Be Bold.
Be Blessed.
Amen.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

we family here 🇺🇸👊🏾

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Thanks Tank and God bless you and your family!

(1) Show this thread