Well, just lost the last so-called friend i had over thy Truth!! Im not going to cry about it-been used to it! Now, no more living family or extended family that'll talk! Since I only know how to speak the truth language socializing with normies is impossible! So Anon family, what's up?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Jim, they will be back and begging you to explain everything to them. Hang in there...you've got a HUGE family here❤️

Super thanks to you and may God bless you and your family! means a lot to me!

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

It does feel lonely at times when everyone around you thinks you've lost your mind, but just know we will always be here for you anytime you need some love and reasurance. That's what family does! Big hugs from Texas and Godspeed to you my friend!🙌🙏❤️

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

That is soo nice! Of course God bless you as well big hugs from here as well. my family and friends should know that my assemblance of mine is just fine as I've helped them (being a criminal and civil investigator from the past) with many things and figure it out many things. I mean I help my brother not marry somebody who was lying to him, I found stolen vehicles, too much to list but they still think I'm a doink? WOW

(1) Show this thread