Well, just lost the last so-called friend i had over thy Truth!! Im not going to cry about it-been used to it! Now, no more living family or extended family that'll talk! Since I only know how to speak the truth language socializing with normies is impossible! So Anon family, what's up?

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

That guts, I am so sorry that happened.
This struggle is the time when your strength is greatest...it is a good opportunity to use it to connect deeper if you can.
You are not alone.
Not now.
Not ever.
God is with you always, just call out.
Your other family and friends are here.

I've got to tell you what I wrote above isn't even close to half of the story. I mean I took care of my father before he died and eradicated cancer from a system with no help from three immediate brother family members while I had a serious stroke that I was able to heal from. Couldn't have a service for my veteran father; family issues! Also with my previous position as an investigator for a state I went through hell with a deep State there while having many surgeries and broken bones, and the list goes on and on. WITHOUT all this adversity though it never brought me close to Christ.

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Hi Jim, just got back on for the night.
Sounds like you have been carrying quite a lot, and mostly trying to do it the best you can while feeling alone. Do you feel that you wanted a connection that has grown stronger then? Have you felt today was a little better than yesterday? Just thinking about what you mention you have gone through...hoping peace finds a place to land in your heart. Let us know. Nightshifts a little thin on the ground sometimes, but there are several here regularly. Sending some good vibes your way. Things here in Texas have been chaotic, but have power and water (sketchy so definitely boiling first) and happy to have my HZ sounds back on. Tune in yourself if you can and see if any of them help if you feel like it. Take care for now.

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Wow, I'm much more concerned about the people in Texas than I am myself. I've been through a lot but I'm not complaining as much as stating the fact of what I've been through. There are people a heck of a lot worse off than I am and I realize that. I'm really good with my faith in God and give them all the glory all the time! Sometimes it's better just to vent. I am doing everything alone but I have y'all to communicate with and that helps! However, for everything that I've been through I feel extremely blessed. I appreciate you taking time out to message me and thank you for all you've said. May God bless you your family and friends and what happened in Texas hopefully will never happen again. Again, Thanks soo much!

(1) Show this thread