Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

Have been praying daily for this and wil continue to.. Amen.😔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

Amen

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

The ancient art of "Droning" might be one answer. Have you researched the Vril Lizard Proboscus Consciousness Transfer? So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
https://vrillizards.webs.com/droning
A particularly dreadful little parasite that enters through the victims eye and takes over their body while subduing or killing the soul which occupies that body. They are then incapable of remorse, love, empathy, and other Human emotions. Another reason for the One Eye symbology?

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

🙏🏻✨

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Dear Lord please soothe their minds & hearts in what your children have witnessed & endured. Please allow nourishment through your word & food & sleep. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Amen ad God Bless them all !❤🤍💙

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

AMEN !

I pray for those involved daily. They are seeing things no one wants to see. They will need us when this is all over because of the demons that will haunt them for ever. All those involved at true American Hero's!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Dear Lord, please give them strength. Amen

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

With each day I'm convinced that God chose people like Trump and Gen. Flynn to rid the world of evil in so many respects.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

AMEN!

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

Lord your Word tells us whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. So we bind any and all works of the enemy both now and forever. You tells us Lord to not be ignorant of the enemies devices so I pray every device be exposed in Jesus name. And You tells us that all things are possible in Christ, and that if God before us who can stand against us. We are overcomers in Jesus name! Bless and heal all those directly and indirectly affected by the atrocities committed. Send guardians to protect the service men and women carrying out their duties to help the helpless. Lord you said in your Word that yu will nvr leave us nor forsake us and that yu are with us until the very end. Thank you for your Word and promises. Amen.

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

In response Native Patriot to her Publication

IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen. Dear Papa God please watch over and bless all who are rescuing this country, our children, and bringing the goodness in this world to light.

God and country 🇺🇸 Save the children

Dear God, please erase all evil from this world.#SaveTheChildren

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

We agreed to free will - and this is what can happen. Now we are ready to join the other Planets 🌟

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we the patriots of this country pray for your hand of healing upon this man and all other rescuers of these children. May you impart spiritual peace upon them. We pray for success in these rescues and healing for these traumatized children as well. We humbly ask that you deliver this nation and the world from evil. May your justice come upon all those who have harmed these precious children. Thank you Lord for your victory over this evil. In Jesus Name, Amen

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

(2) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

PURIM is this week and PASSOVER is coming in MARCH. Those are God's appointed times when He moves to free His people. I am expecting a move of God.

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Amen

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking!

(2) Show this thread

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

I'm so thankful for the agents and military involved in rescuing these poor children. I will pray for their wisdom, comfort and strength as they continue this task!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Praying mightily.

Amen.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

THIS. This is one of the reasons "nothing is happening", when there is much happening. Send the children your loving light of Knowing. There are MANY of us now. A great energy. Send the rescuers your loving light. You are more powerful than you know.

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/uEOEGeMB4

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

(1) Show this thread

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

🙏🙏🙏Praying and coming before GOD in aggreement with ALL youv'e said and more...In Jesus Name ..Thank You Father God for ALL that has been and will be done for the world to see..

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Praying in thanksgiving to God for what he has done for us and blessings for our great President Trump, our awesome military, all those who have and are rescuing the children, fellow Patriots and people in Texas,and you and your friend for total restoration. In our Lord Jesus name,Amen