Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

THIS. This is one of the reasons "nothing is happening", when there is much happening. Send the children your loving light of Knowing. There are MANY of us now. A great energy. Send the rescuers your loving light. You are more powerful than you know.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/uEOEGeMB4

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @leitchris in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Christian Leite to his Publication

?

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Christian Leite to his Publication

Hello, How long have you been involved, I was just reading some of their information on the link you shared.