Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

That opened a can of hate over there. Look at those comments.

I needed the most ❣️🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

The ugliness in response to this post on gab is stunning. We are turning on each other. But I'm glad to see him back.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Agreed. Some people have a harder time seeing the bigger picture, unfortunately!

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

certainly NOT in control of the power grid in Texas.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

👏👏

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

This dude also said Biden would never be inaugurated. He was wrong about pretty much EVERYTHING.. Can someone tell me his credentials on why the fuck we share everything he says?

Whos got real credentials around here?

does anyone realize the world is hysterically laughing at these people?

How long do we give them ?

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Feeling less hopeful daily. Help!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Awesome. I've been checking his account, waiting for his return. I was extremely honored that he followed me on Parler.

I am hoping by him leaving out the word "be" he means it already been restored?

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

I agree with him. The truth will be shown. We will have our America back. We just need to hang in there, trust the Lord. And pray! God wins, God always Wins!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

President Trump said that when he was leaving for Mar A Lago. He and his administration would be back in some form. Interesting...but I want my President back in the form of my President.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

"This avatar by the name of Joe M will be back in some form someday."
This part is interesting🤔

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

😉I have felt the same exact feeling as you point out.....The only one that has meantion this statement is our very own, POTUS.....God Bless DJT😉❤️🎯

(1) Show this thread

He made a post not long ago stating he started his research 3 years ago. JFK Jr started his 50 years ago, no?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Noticed he left out the word "be"????
What you think of that Kim?
B-2
E-5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

25 = 5:5 ??

(1) Show this thread

I hope they find and rake down and remove those threats that r endangering proplr especially on the coastlines

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

not over but doesnt give that happening vibe. I only hope that means its actually happening..🤣