Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. 🙏💗🙏💗

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Thank you so much for sharing your story, We Are All One! 🙏🏻Gosh, this reasonates strongly with me. I adopted Oliver when he was 3 1/2 months old. It was mind boggling to see all the vaxxes they put in such a tiny puppy😥. Except for the rabies vax, which I think is also criminal, but I have to do for flying and travel and is mandated by law, I never did another..but it has been such a battle at times! I've raised him holistically, preparing his diet homemade and species appropriate, and he is almost 12.. healthy and easy going. I am keeping Dr. Robb's info on file. Thank you for that super contact! 😘🐶🐾🐾

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️❤️Awwwwwww this is such a beautiful and powerful story!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BELOVED OLIVER!!! This is very similar to my story too!!!!😇 I love~ love~ love that you were called to follow the HOLISTIC path with a species specific diet, IMHO it is the only way!!!!! (I know how you feel... it;s ALL criminal an so so stressful.... I love that Dr Robb offers a Rabies Immunity Certificate Letter for people who have titers so it's not so stressfull!) 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

❤️You are so sweet! I always say, I adopted him and he rescued me. We knew we found each other for sure! ❤️I am definitely going to check with Dr. Robb regarding the titers testing. 👍🙏❤️It may be impossible for me while living in Europe, but I will see what he thinks. I bet your fur baby is as happy as Oliver when it comes to eating! ☺️ They truly love good, wholesome food. God Bless you for your kindness to humans and animals! It really makes the day brighter! 🙏🌺🐶

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it