I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

You can also go to this link on Dr John Robb's website and search for a "Protect The Pets Vet" in your area who follows The Hippocratic Oath to do no harm.
https://www.protectthepets.com/ptp-vets.html

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ
U May also want to watch this series of interviews parts 1-4 . Dr. Karen Becker, a proactive and integrative wellness vet interviews Dr. Ronald Schultz. Together they provide important info about pet vaccines.

Dr. Becker talks w Dr. Ronald Schultz, a pioneer/expert in field of vet vaccines. Listen as the drs discuss the history of dog/cat vaccines, & the real reason behind why your puppy/kitten receives so many vaccines in the 1st yr of life.

Immunology expert Ronald Schultz, PhD, Diplomate ACVIM (American College of Vet Internal Medicine), has spent much of his career studying animal vaccines.

Dr. Schultz, professor/chair of the Depart of Pathobiological Sciences at of University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Vet Medicine, & has more than 40 years’ experience in
the field of immunology. His long-time university employment as opposed to a career in industry has provided him w a unique position of neutrality from which to observe the vaccine industry.

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
If you follow Dr John Robb on his facebook page you will also recieve a wealth of infomration and ability to ask questions there... https://www.facebook.com/DRRobbPTP

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡
Go to this link for a wealth of infomration for pet owners to help you advocate for vaccine titers and prolong your beloved pets life!!!

All trademarks, files and logos referred to or appearing on this site are the property of Protect the Pets. The names, trademarks, files and logos of Protect the Pets appearing on this site may only be used to Promote the Protect the Pets mission. Using these materials keeps the Protect the Pets movement uniform and clear. Protect the Pets! Doc

https://www.protectthepets.com/download-and-share.html

@WeAreAllOne YES! I believe you please tell me more I cannot send you a message look at my profile pic closely it will tell you what and who I am I was just told this by a vet that peacefully put my friends dog to sleep :(

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡
Did u know that vets are OVER‐DOSING & OVER‐VACCINATING our pets, causing unnecessary illnesses and untimely deaths?
Did ur vet ever mention that a 7-lb dog ror cat eceives the same rabies vaccine dosage as a 125-lb dog?
The 1-year & 3-year rabies vaccine is one & the same. In addition, the time-frame labeling is completely arbitrary meant to mislead the consumer that protection expires. It doesn' correlate w immunity!
Does your vet offer u the option of Titer Testing, which checks the level of antibodies & indicates immunity?
πŸ’₯It is medical malpractice to administer a rabies vaccinebooster without 1st checking a rabies titer. Conformity to custom is not a legala rgument that will protect the veterinarian. The veterinarian must adhere 1st to theirOATH rathert han an outdated law that would force them to injure or kill their patient!
If u have answered NO, to any or all of these questions, it’s time to start: EDUCATING yourselves and ur veterinarian! www.protectthepets.co

β€οΈπŸΎβ€οΈπŸ™
PROTECT THE PETS
DR JOHN ROBB
Mission Statement​
To allow veterinarians to make decisions that are in the best interest of an animal's health.
To prevent animals from being over-vaccinated, which can lead to illness or death.
To bring awareness to pet owners of the danger of over-vaccination.
To amend the Rabies law. ​

β€οΈπŸ˜‡β€οΈFor Your Veterinarian - KSDLSimple Steps for your vet to set up a Kansas State CORE VACCINE Diagnostic Account and make Titer Testing easy and affordable! β€οΈπŸ˜‡β€οΈ chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://www.protectthepets.com/uploads/1/0/8/0/108023613/for_your_veterinarian_ksdl_detailed_instructions.pdf

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Thank you so much for sharing your story, We Are All One! πŸ™πŸ»Gosh, this reasonates strongly with me. I adopted Oliver when he was 3 1/2 months old. It was mind boggling to see all the vaxxes they put in such a tiny puppyπŸ˜₯. Except for the rabies vax, which I think is also criminal, but I have to do for flying and travel and is mandated by law, I never did another..but it has been such a battle at times! I've raised him holistically, preparing his diet homemade and species appropriate, and he is almost 12.. healthy and easy going. I am keeping Dr. Robb's info on file. Thank you for that super contact! 😘🐢🐾🐾

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈAwwwwwww this is such a beautiful and powerful story!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BELOVED OLIVER!!! This is very similar to my story too!!!!πŸ˜‡ I love~ love~ love that you were called to follow the HOLISTIC path with a species specific diet, IMHO it is the only way!!!!! (I know how you feel... it;s ALL criminal an so so stressful.... I love that Dr Robb offers a Rabies Immunity Certificate Letter for people who have titers so it's not so stressfull!) πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

When I was told my sweet lil boy Cooper Nathaniel had heartworms I was broken. I was then told her had to have two shots (right and left side of butt) 6 months a part(I think). Anyway the shots contain arsenic that would kill the heartworms and I thought Heck no. I done what's called the slow kill of heartworms. I kept giving Cooper Nathaniel his heartworm pills that made adult heartworms infertile and killed the juvenile and heartworm eggs. He's been heartworm free for 6 years. Read up before you give your sweet furbabies shots.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️That's such a beautiful and powerful story!!!! God Bless you and your sweet lil Cooper Nathaniel!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ patriot. I ❀️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

OMG that's heartbreaking! I'm so sorry...
I'm a nurse, and someone asked me if I'd volunteer to give vaccines to people...no thank you I told them...they couldn't pay me enough. πŸ₯²

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—You are so so amazing!!! God Bless You!!!πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Its deeply upsetting that in many Apartmemt Communities they *require* vaccinations in order for you to even have a pet. 😠

In response True North to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺSo many will be horrifed and heartbroeken when they learn that they participated in enforcing the cabal's EVIL plan. πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”

In response True North to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”It's absolutely heartbreaking...πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ

(2) Show this thread

I had a Great Dane and never vaccinated him. He lived longer than most of his bread. Ended up with some type of cancer. I truly believe it was from the dog food I was giving him. I used to buy expensive food and then switched to a cheaper brand. I regret it - my gut instinct tells me it was the food. I just couldn't afford the more expensive food anymore.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™You are such a good doggy momma... I am so sorry that happened... it is so so hard... my sense is your beloved pup knows how deeply you loved him and that you did your very best.β€οΈπŸ™πŸΆπŸΎ

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Rachel, not true about expensive brands being better. Many of them are actually worse that lack the nutrition or stuff that is toxic to dogs. I switched from expensive to Purina. My dog is 12 and healthy.

(2) Show this thread

It was an eyeopener. To watch healthy pups & kittens come back 3 wks later for their next booster now with health issues. I wish I kept a journal. Other pets, saw many come down with autoimmune isssues. Years later, loving my holistic vets who believed there was a better way.

In response Busy Zkat to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™Yes... I had a very similar experience.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of God our Father Almighty. Family is everything. Grateful God opened my eyes, forever woke.

God bless you for making what was an incredible decision, you made the right choice! I haven't taken my pets to be vaccinationed and see absolutely no need to. My last kitty lived to be 19. Never had any issues.

In response Heather Pollesch to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈGod Bless You Too, You Are An Angel to your furbabies!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸΎ

(1) Show this thread

My daughter had 2 cats that lived to be in there 20's and never had a vaccine.

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

What do you think of vaxs for horses?

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Hmmm good question. I only worked with small animals as a vet tech... Some vets are offeing rabies titers for small animals now so i would think it is the same for horses, but the other vax I am not sure about.πŸ™„

Dr John Robb is so passionate about spreadign the truth and sharing info on vax titers. I am sure he would know and if not he would be happy to guide you in the rigth direction.. My friend called Dr Robb's mobile # about a question, and we were so surprised that he answered the phone right away, he was wonderful and haooy to answer any of her questions... If you call him, pleae let me know what he says, I would love to hear what he thinks!

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ
FOR VACCINE TITERS FOLLOW DR JOHN ROBB
FROM PROTECT THE PETS!
You can call him and talk with him directly!

203.731.4251 Mobile
203.690.2866 Office

98 South Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
drrobb@protectthepets.com
https://www.protectthepets.com/ptp-hospitals.html

(1) Show this thread

Dr. John Robb gives an update on his Protect the Pets movement to transform and bring back morals to the practice of veterinary medicine. The primary goal of Protect the Pets is to change vaccination laws and practices such that pets are appropriately immunized but no longer over-vaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvuKYx3G0EA

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

FOR VACCINE TITERS FOLLOW DR JOHN ROBB
FROM PROTECT THE PETS!
You can call him and talk with him directly!

203.731.4251 Mobile
203.690.2866 Office

98 South Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
drrobb@protectthepets.com
https://www.protectthepets.com/ptp-hospitals.html