Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. 🙏💗🙏💗

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Thank you so much for sharing your story, We Are All One! 🙏🏻Gosh, this reasonates strongly with me. I adopted Oliver when he was 3 1/2 months old. It was mind boggling to see all the vaxxes they put in such a tiny puppy😥. Except for the rabies vax, which I think is also criminal, but I have to do for flying and travel and is mandated by law, I never did another..but it has been such a battle at times! I've raised him holistically, preparing his diet homemade and species appropriate, and he is almost 12.. healthy and easy going. I am keeping Dr. Robb's info on file. Thank you for that super contact! 😘🐶🐾🐾

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️❤️Awwwwwww this is such a beautiful and powerful story!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BELOVED OLIVER!!! This is very similar to my story too!!!!😇 I love~ love~ love that you were called to follow the HOLISTIC path with a species specific diet, IMHO it is the only way!!!!! (I know how you feel... it;s ALL criminal an so so stressful.... I love that Dr Robb offers a Rabies Immunity Certificate Letter for people who have titers so it's not so stressfull!) 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

❤️You are so sweet! I always say, I adopted him and he rescued me. We knew we found each other for sure! ❤️I am definitely going to check with Dr. Robb regarding the titers testing. 👍🙏❤️It may be impossible for me while living in Europe, but I will see what he thinks. I bet your fur baby is as happy as Oliver when it comes to eating! ☺️ They truly love good, wholesome food. God Bless you for your kindness to humans and animals! It really makes the day brighter! 🙏🌺🐶