Around 152 Foreign Embassies Closed in Washington DC Since Jan. 20 2021:

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

sauce?

🇺🇸Constitutional Conservative-Navy Veteran-MAGA-KAG-QAnon-2A-ProLife-Save the Children-Silent No More-Stop The Steal-God Wins!🇺🇸

Closed temporarily for various reasons, including weekends: OK.

Otherwise, FALSE...

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

The Romanian Embassy in Washington DC is open and functional. I just spoke to them a few minutes ago.

This post appears to be incorrect. Embassy's appear to be open, just have restricted hours due to various reasons.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Yes, I noticed as PENGUIN 6 did a LIVESTREAM WALK AROUND ALL THE EMBASSIES IN DC.

The Greek embassy is still open. I don't think this post is correct

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

People think im crazy. Could you help us with a source, please?

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Hmm interesting!

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Followed You Before on Twitter... Glad to Stumble across you again!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Now this is interesting news.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I'm very interested in this, is there a source?