I believe...
Anons were removed from Twitter for a very specific reason.
I don't know what the reason is, but I trust there is one.

@Jack, are you getting nervous now?
I would be, if I were you.

There is no need for us to be on Twitter any longer.
We are being prepared here & other platforms, to be of service to our brothers and sisters, when the time comes soon for them to need us.

Armor up brothers and sisters, our work is just beginning.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Many of us were kicked off Facebook and Twitter multiple times and have our digital purple hearts! Thank heavens for the many other sites that allowed us our freedom of speech!

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

I think that's because they don't want us to wake up people. They don't want us to expose the truths about the fraud and about the mRNA vaccines

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2πŸ’• awake for a long time πŸ”” WWG1WGA 🧑 darktolight ❀ godwins 🧑 Freedom is the price πŸ™πŸ»β€

I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks too.

Could it be that people with the right intention were kicked out of Twitter to gather here to continue learning and growing together undisturbed?

Let's say the white hats are controlling Twitter. They have our IP's or whatever and can recognize us and filter us out after each new registration.

Likewise, here at Anonup it might be filtered out who doesn't belong here? Why else do we have our peace and quiet here and are not attacked?

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

I was purged from Twitler the same day as President Trump. My 2nd & 3rd accounts were taken down the same day as opened. I was connecting on Parler til they took it down. I like Anonup even better.

I think we Patriots were given this by Q to connect with each other & get used to this new platform before the Big Reveal.

WWG1 WGA

IFBAP

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. β€πŸŒŸπŸ˜‰

Most anons are better off for it. There was too much stress, fighting, and division. The algorithm seems designed to create it. Not to mention bots and shills. Here, you can work on you, and create a far better environment for unity. β€πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’–

Yes and Amen!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & Amen

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I agree β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAmen

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I agree - now we are scattered to many other platforms reaching people that never chose to be on Twitter. I was only on Twitter before and now I am on 4 other platforms. AnonUp being my fav though :)

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

But we are now devided....some are on Parler, some on Gab, others on Telegram or here. There is no unity anymore .... to be connected with old followers one has to switch from one platform to the other.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Someday I hope to shake your hand and give you a hug. You've been such an inspiration and an Amazing Patriot. Again, Many blessings young lady.

Spot On.
Please Share.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

AMEN Veronica, totally agree, blessings dear PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Get well soon. You do an outstanding job using the bridge as a message board. Thank you

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I dont even miss being on twitter.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Boss isn't there any more, so there's no need for me to be there. I stayed and fought for him and beside him for years, but it isn't the same without him.

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

I was suspended from Twitter the same day as Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell and President Trump. I created a new account and that was also suspended, so I'm done. The anons are so gifted in digging and finding information, that it may have interferred with 'The Plan" by exposing things too soon and that may be why the mass suspensions were done. Just a thought.

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Me too.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

I think you are right; too much, too soon, so many of us "over the target".

(5) Show this thread

β€œI prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

Veronica you are becoming one of my favorite heroes !
God bless you PATRIOT ! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

100% PATRIOTπŸ’₯ DIGITAL SQLDIERπŸ™β€ 2A AND DOG LOVERβ€πŸ•FatherπŸ’ͺπŸ™BelieverπŸ™ #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA πŸ‘‰ #GODWINS πŸ’₯ BQQMπŸ’₯πŸ™πŸΏ5:5 TRUMP 4 EVERπŸ’₯

GODSPEEDπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€β€β€β€β€
πŸ’ͺ COMING TO SUPPORT THAT BRIDGE SOON...

Maybe β€œSeparating the wheat from the chaff”
MATTHEW 3:12

Not Tired of Winning yet! πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

i agree with you. The purge had a purpose beyond what was "obvious". Looking forward to finding out.

#WeAreTheKnewsNow #WhoKnew #WeKnew #QKnew #OneHumanity #OneCause #OneEffect #IrnBruGate6 #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll 0111>

Our lost brothers and sisters are still on twitter facebook and youtube some of us are still on the battlefield remember what Q said [NEVER] retreat from the battlefield never give up and never stop fighting stay hrere if you want but it is a tactical mistake Q also said use other platforms as Command And Control There will always be many dimensions and strategies working at once on the battlefield.
Patriots we still need you on twitter whole lot of whoop assing tpo be delivered!!!!

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response James McLean to his Publication

After I was suspended from Twitter with almost 30K followers, I set up new accounts with different emails but since you have to give a cell # to text a verification code, the've got you there if you only have one phone. So the new one's didn't last a day. I realaized it was useless to keep opening new ones. Besides they don't close out these suspended accounts- keeps their numbers up for optics. I can still go to my original account read other people's tweets, just can't post, retweet or make comments.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

In response James McLean to his Publication

hold the line!

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i must say..I do NOT miss being constantly stressed out from trolls, shills and just mean libtards on twatter ......

I was suspended the same day as General Flynn and SYDNEY. I felt it was a sign for me to not go back so I didn't. I waited and found this place. I'm content here. I keep holding the line and learning more every day. My faith in God and the Plan have never been stronger than it is today! Love you V! I look to you for Inspiration always!