Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Are we sure that's him ghost Ezra that's like a complete 180? And what about Ron a.k.a. code monkey Z . he did a 180 on Telegram what the heck is going on?

Codemonkey and Neon Revolt are non comparable. Codemonkey was called on by Potus to do a job. Then told to keep quiet after his job was completed. Codemonkey is a smart cookie. He reads the drops. He knows what's going on. Neon is clueless. Big difference.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Got it. i missed your post 20 days ago when I asked you if i could be of help. You answered me and I missed it 😱😱😱. I have been doing what I said I would do which is answer in reference to your words people who ask redundant questions and report troll to admins on both Gab and Telegram as best I can so you can just keep throwing gems at us.🙏🏻👍🏻❤️🇺🇸🦅⭐️