Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.

Are we sure that's him ghost Ezra that's like a complete 180? And what about Ron a.k.a. code monkey Z . he did a 180 on Telegram what the heck is going on?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Codemonkey and Neon Revolt are non comparable. Codemonkey was called on by Potus to do a job. Then told to keep quiet after his job was completed. Codemonkey is a smart cookie. He reads the drops. He knows what's going on. Neon is clueless. Big difference.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Got it. i missed your post 20 days ago when I asked you if i could be of help. You answered me and I missed it 😱😱😱. I have been doing what I said I would do which is answer in reference to your words people who ask redundant questions and report troll to admins on both Gab and Telegram as best I can so you can just keep throwing gems at us.🙏🏻👍🏻❤️🇺🇸🦅⭐️

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

REALLY? Codemonkey is part of Q...is he being stupid? WTF is going on with these people?

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Quite sure Code Monkey is NOT on the Q team. No flippin' way. We do not know who the 6-10 people are but CM is not in that group.

(1) Show this thread