Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

When I was told my sweet lil boy Cooper Nathaniel had heartworms I was broken. I was then told her had to have two shots (right and left side of butt) 6 months a part(I think). Anyway the shots contain arsenic that would kill the heartworms and I thought Heck no. I done what's called the slow kill of heartworms. I kept giving Cooper Nathaniel his heartworm pills that made adult heartworms infertile and killed the juvenile and heartworm eggs. He's been heartworm free for 6 years. Read up before you give your sweet furbabies shots.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryLee68 in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️That's such a beautiful and powerful story!!!! God Bless you and your sweet lil Cooper Nathaniel!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️