Thx@getcued

Have taken silver for years, great stuff. Started making my own quinine from grapefruit skins this summer. Never felt better. Been exposed to several people with CV, nothing. That plus vit D is the ticket. Also, real vanilla is a miracle for burns. Stops the pain instantly and no blisters. Love elderberry anything! *I am not a medical professional.* :)

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Food Security to his Publication

Interesting Eli Lilly is the company that made that! Mike Pence's state - big pharma company. Hiding natural alternatives.

(1) Show this thread

Hi, do you use vanilla bean ? or Vanilla in alcohol ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication

That would be a@getcued question

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

Found this while doing research on Quinine (Hydrocloriquine). Tomr's is very smart at packaging this as a Gin mix. He is keeping Big Pharma off his back. I found the recipe to make it, but bought a bottle to try it first.
https://www.tomrstonic.com/

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Army Strong to her Publication

Can you buy this in a store?

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

In response Army Strong to her Publication

make your own quinine. it's easy And inexpensive.
i usually take a tablespoon when I'm in public!
i haven't been sick ave never wear a mask! i only breathe Gods fresh clean air...well when they're not chem trailing all over the place!

(5) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thanks for silver and vanilla tip! I am making my own quinine now too. And YES on the Vit D! :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Welcome, it was a group effort, amazing what we can see when we all throw in what we know and do.
Yall please also be sure to dm me your stories about how you first woke up and what you did about it. It is my hope to get them published for generations to come to know who stood up when they were called.

(1) Show this thread

I got mild shingles on my back and neck in December, took silver, felt relief in a day and three days the shingles were gone!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

collodial silver?

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Thanks for the vanilla tip. I'll remember that's a good one. i have the recipe for quinine. Good to know. I have Elderberries growing in my yard.