Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx@getcued

Have taken silver for years, great stuff. Started making my own quinine from grapefruit skins this summer. Never felt better. Been exposed to several people with CV, nothing. That plus vit D is the ticket. Also, real vanilla is a miracle for burns. Stops the pain instantly and no blisters. Love elderberry anything! *I am not a medical professional.* :)

Found this while doing research on Quinine (Hydrocloriquine). Tomr's is very smart at packaging this as a Gin mix. He is keeping Big Pharma off his back. I found the recipe to make it, but bought a bottle to try it first.
https://www.tomrstonic.com/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

In response Army Strong to her Publication

make your own quinine. it's easy And inexpensive.
i usually take a tablespoon when I'm in public!
i haven't been sick ave never wear a mask! i only breathe Gods fresh clean air...well when they're not chem trailing all over the place!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Can you buy this in a store?

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

I don't know, maybe in a liquor store.

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thanks love ❤️ it.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

this looks amazing for colds and flu in a hot water or lemonade...great find

In response Food Security to his Publication

Very interesting.

(1) Show this thread