I don't usually ask for help--a man thing I guess. If U look at my timeline U might think (this guy could be a couple french fries short of a happy meal)--probably true. I don't know U but I'm gonna trust U with my soul. The other night I asked God to let me try and give my Love, strength, faith, support directly to the spec ops folks working now--I can't stop crying. Everyone throws up at first--there is no equal on this Earth to the smell. The sound is horrorific--screaming non-stop. "This is not real, this cannot be real--Dear God no" over and over in my head--they can't stop crying. I've always been able to "feel" people--their pain, fear, Love etc. I considered it an asset. Think me a nut if U need, but for the Everloving Grace of God Almighty--I beg U please pray for me--this is the hardest time of my life. Pray for them--this a thousand miles past Hell. Regardless, I will never quit-ever while 1 child is in peril. Love n light to U all. TY Signed: possibly nuts.

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

The Word if God is a healing balm.
“You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:11-12‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/111/psa.30.11-12.niv

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

You and your gift are appreciated. Bless you! ❤🙏🙏🙏

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

God only allows a glimpse of such things because it is just too much for a human soul to bear. The same is true for heavenly things like joy. When I asked God to let me experience HIs joy, it was so overwhelming I had to ask Him to stop. He did. I think you can ask Him for your glimpse to stop. Dear brother, even Jesus had to get away from the stench of human misery at times. Whenever the Lord shows me other glimpses, I know it is to pray for the situation or person/people. I lay my prayers and my sorrow at His feet and trust He is able to carry such a burden. He even says to come and lay them on Him. As a sister in Christ, I give you "permission" to lay this down and rest your weary soul upon the shoulder of God. Well done. xxx

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response anon anon to her Publication

TY--i have no words except this really helps--alot! May God's Love shine upon U always.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

🙏🙏🙏for you...

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

not a nut! youre an empatic sensitive soul. protect your gift, few have it

Father, Husband, Patriot. For GOD. For Family. For Country. 🇺🇸🦅

🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏