AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I don't usually ask for help--a man thing I guess. If U look at my timeline U might think (this guy could be a couple french fries short of a happy meal)--probably true. I don't know U but I'm gonna trust U with my soul. The other night I asked God to let me try and give my Love, strength, faith, support directly to the spec ops folks working now--I can't stop crying. Everyone throws up at first--there is no equal on this Earth to the smell. The sound is horrorific--screaming non-stop. "This is not real, this cannot be real--Dear God no" over and over in my head--they can't stop crying. I've always been able to "feel" people--their pain, fear, Love etc. I considered it an asset. Think me a nut if U need, but for the Everloving Grace of God Almighty--I beg U please pray for me--this is the hardest time of my life. Pray for them--this a thousand miles past Hell. Regardless, I will never quit-ever while 1 child is in peril. Love n light to U all. TY Signed: possibly nuts.

Only people mentioned by @CGPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CGPATRIOT / 17, click on at the bottom under it