AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I don't usually ask for help--a man thing I guess. If U look at my timeline U might think (this guy could be a couple french fries short of a happy meal)--probably true. I don't know U but I'm gonna trust U with my soul. The other night I asked God to let me try and give my Love, strength, faith, support directly to the spec ops folks working now--I can't stop crying. Everyone throws up at first--there is no equal on this Earth to the smell. The sound is horrorific--screaming non-stop. "This is not real, this cannot be real--Dear God no" over and over in my head--they can't stop crying. I've always been able to "feel" people--their pain, fear, Love etc. I considered it an asset. Think me a nut if U need, but for the Everloving Grace of God Almighty--I beg U please pray for me--this is the hardest time of my life. Pray for them--this a thousand miles past Hell. Regardless, I will never quit-ever while 1 child is in peril. Love n light to U all. TY Signed: possibly nuts.

not a nut! youre an empatic sensitive soul. protect your gift, few have it

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaNana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maga Nana, click on at the bottom under it