Well they just passed mandatory vaccination in Oklahoma you will not be able to go to work or leave your home unless you are vaccinated listen to this

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

No they didn't. I'm in Oklahoma, haven't taken it, wont take it, been to work everyday since forever and do whatever i want when i want (without a mask)

this is a pushback exercise, remember that!

this is a pushback exercise, remember that!

just make sure you exercise your second amendment rights get together with your neighborhood and get your Posse together

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

LISTEN to what he said. The proposed bill simply *passed the house* ... it is NOT thereby signed law .. at least at the time of this statement.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Where can I find this?? I'd love to send this to some friends of mine who say this is false......especially since he mentioned Milwaukee where I have family. This would have been one of those vids to provide a link to

In N Cal people are SO excited to get the vax! Absolutely bonkers! Not one MD who has received the vax knows the MOA!

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

But "patriots are in control." I don't know what to believe anymore! I feel like we're just being pacified and played at this point.

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

Sorry folks but I feel like William Wallace here...Not happening!!!

I would rather kill myself!

Trump is My President! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

This is beyond scary. All the people still asleep may get this.

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response Mosaiclady ForTrump to her Publication

Of course all the "SLEEPLE" would line up in boxcars to go to a mass vaccination site to get it done today if offered. Our world can't wait much longer for Trump, Military, and everything else to reveal the LIGHT.

(1) Show this thread