"Reflections are important".
Joe Biden gets all his talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News.

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Chief Medical / Health Officers of Canada admit they get talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News too...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

The Canada Government is one of the most corrupt.
Whole government is void, fraud for hundreds of years, mostly owned, controlled by a satanic pedophile cults .
https://www.ushistory.org/documents/confederation.htm

Mommy of two and wife to my best friend. Blessed and Grateful. #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TruthSeeker ✨❤️🍿

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

#Canada is so asleep yet on all of this too! So compleatly blind and brianwashed. " Not my Canada, not our goverment, not our news not our healthcare, not our schools."😔 💔#WakeUpCanada

I can't even convince people the Trudeau they still watch on MSM is not Trudeau V1.0.

In response Nikki Willier to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WL6202 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Seek The Truth, click on at the bottom under it