"Reflections are important".
Joe Biden gets all his talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News.

Chief Medical / Health Officers of Canada admit they get talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News too...

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

omg, i just love live mics.. the only way we'll get any real news outra these people😂

I hope they open the border by July. I want to go to my cottage on the lake north of Maine. Could not go last year due to covid BS.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

The Canada Government is one of the most corrupt.
Whole government is void, fraud for hundreds of years, mostly owned, controlled by a satanic pedophile cults .
https://www.ushistory.org/documents/confederation.htm

Mommy of two and wife to my best friend. Blessed and Grateful. #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TruthSeeker ✨❤️🍿

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

#Canada is so asleep yet on all of this too! So compleatly blind and brianwashed. " Not my Canada, not our goverment, not our news not our healthcare, not our schools."😔 💔#WakeUpCanada

(1) Show this thread