Feb 28 = 2/28 = Q-D 228
= “USA_leadership change”

6 dots (......) are only found in two Q-D’s 228 & 40
4, 10, 20 is only found in two Q-D’s 40 & 35

Q-D 35 = “It is time to take back our country
and make America great again.”

THANK YOU Dan Scavino ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I hope this is true.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

if you need help let me know.

obvi I hope this is true but just throwing it out perhaps the 28th military takes over control, tribunals go down and DJT is sworn in later. new Elections may be required, may take time til april for it all to shake out

2-28-2021. 2+2+8+2+2+1=17

just needs an arrow from 40,000ft to potus will be insulated on AF1

Honestly what is the point of getting all excited on these Q drops? 30 days are up, everyone got so excited that Q mention done in 30 as well. Bidens EO goes into effect? Whats happenign at the SC? Just viewing for now, chit chatting and giving opinions? We keep hearing there is EBS, that did not happen. March 4th? Probably won't happen. Can someone please explain all this to me? Its getting tough on some of us.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Our Fren is 100 , armour up and hold the line sir
We Got This.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Don't pay attention to those who throw out dates. They may be trying to give others hope but in reality they are setting them up for disappointment when those dates come and go and nothing happens. Just know that there is a lot going on behind the scenes and there are very few people who know the entire plan. Most only know certain parts. A Colonel doesn't give the enemy any intel on what his army is planning on doing. Dates are only guesstimates and are sometimes many are thrown out at once in order to confuse the enemy. This is what I have understood from those who are great at deciphering things.

There are a few people I follow that have good intel... on www.rumble.com "And We Know" is one and "X22 Report" is the other. They have podcasts several times a week.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

18th reply here, just keep the 17s coming
Good post

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Ah! The lovely Esther Rantzen of Childline fame. I wonder what happened to her?

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

I remember watching this episode on TV. It was to honor Sir Nicholas Winton who had saved so many Jewish children during WWII. It's still on YouTube.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

He saved 664 kids

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Couple this Vibe with US Navy IG post:
"Under way! Shift Colors!"

🇺🇸😎👊

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I'll believe it when I c it

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 Wife ❤️ Mom 🐾PetMom 💥 Pedo-Reporter/Hunter 🙏🏻 God Lover - Believer ✨💫 Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

Incredible decode! Thank you! Mind blown! lol.. 🤯🤯🤯

In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication

What she said ☝🏻

(1) Show this thread

Think about it why is he posting things from the 80's she has ties with jimmy saville she also made childline up for kids this tweet must also have coms about saving the children & exposing childline x

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

THANK YOU, HAMMURABI.

Leadership change to knowm military power first is more likely before POTUS returns 🤷🏻‍♂️

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

POTUS will be on AF1 while military does their thing

(1) Show this thread

Don't forget time stamp#1048

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

I sure hope he stops the genocide of the human population via C0hiv Vackzines, Weather modification, and starvation. In an so ffing angry and disappointed!

So...the decode tells us a US Leadership change on 28 Feb 21?
Or "soon"?
Which is it?
Sorry, no decode markers have been correct.
Example: marker 11.3. I have four different "decodes"; none of them match.
It is worth noting that that if we can decode, so can the enemy. Why would we telegraph such a critical date? Isn't that breaking OPSEC?

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Not if the battle is won and all that needs implementing is the QFS and re-establishment of the gold standard. If you're incognizant of the quantum financial system, research it.

(1) Show this thread

Thankyou Lord 🙏🙂

8,7,6,5.. 4/3/21

In response TANYA *** to his Publication

oh now I get it lol.Thank you for putting it this way. yay !

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response TANYA *** to his Publication

In the UK, that would be the 4th march (original inauguration date) - and just happens to coincide with the dates that Trump Hotel in DC is twice as expensive as usual...

(2) Show this thread

4-10-20 has four drops
3928, 3929, 3930, 3931