Just had another fruitless conversation with my husband about what is going on. He rationalizes everything as being impossible because he can only understand how things should be and not how they are. He is worried I am obsessed about something that cannot, in his mind, be true, and I will suffer mentally if it all comes to naught, so he shoots me down before I can even finish. So frustrating that he can't see even the most obvious clues. I know I'm not the only one going thru this with friends and family. They will not see and stubbornly cling to what they think they know. So glad I can come here and be among frens and patriots. Thank you for your ears and your hearts. WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

Many families are in the same boat including mine.
in the end one side will be owed an apology.
Its not Us. You will be vindicated so let them think what they want. It is totally understandable knowing weve been lied to all our lives. Remember your shock when you figured out whats happened to children? Its going to hit them soon and the questions will come your way.
God Bless