Just had another fruitless conversation with my husband about what is going on. He rationalizes everything as being impossible because he can only understand how things should be and not how they are. He is worried I am obsessed about something that cannot, in his mind, be true, and I will suffer mentally if it all comes to naught, so he shoots me down before I can even finish. So frustrating that he can't see even the most obvious clues. I know I'm not the only one going thru this with friends and family. They will not see and stubbornly cling to what they think they know. So glad I can come here and be among frens and patriots. Thank you for your ears and your hearts. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Trad55 in this post can reply

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

You are definitely in good company. feeling your pain.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Because we are the Divergent and they aren't. Not kidding. If you haven't seen the movie it helps you understand. We can NOT be programmed or brainwashed, they can. So yes to them we are the problem or delusional ones. We are the 15%
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

Many families are in the same boat including mine.
in the end one side will be owed an apology.
Its not Us. You will be vindicated so let them think what they want. It is totally understandable knowing weve been lied to all our lives. Remember your shock when you figured out whats happened to children? Its going to hit them soon and the questions will come your way.
God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

He's experiencing some serious cognitive dissonance sounds like & I'm sorry about that
I try to redpill & tell folks what I can & they accept some things more readily than others - it's still exasperating sometimes but I don't have to live with them in the house day in & out so I do feel for you

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

I'm right there with u sister! My husband also thinks Bidan is our president and everything else I try to explain or show him is just "conspiracy stuff". My kids don't talk to me. But one day, the truth will be revealed to the entire world. Keep the Faith! True Patriots Forever! 🙌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸