Just had another fruitless conversation with my husband about what is going on. He rationalizes everything as being impossible because he can only understand how things should be and not how they are. He is worried I am obsessed about something that cannot, in his mind, be true, and I will suffer mentally if it all comes to naught, so he shoots me down before I can even finish. So frustrating that he can't see even the most obvious clues. I know I'm not the only one going thru this with friends and family. They will not see and stubbornly cling to what they think they know. So glad I can come here and be among frens and patriots. Thank you for your ears and your hearts. WWG1WGA

I'm right there with u sister! My husband also thinks Bidan is our president and everything else I try to explain or show him is just "conspiracy stuff". My kids don't talk to me. But one day, the truth will be revealed to the entire world. Keep the Faith! True Patriots Forever! πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Irishkickbxrmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Patriot, click on at the bottom under it