My best friend from college that lives in Austin, Texas gave me an update today on how they are doing. Right before the big snowstorm hit they had huge Ash tree fall down splitting in two, luckily just missing their house on Valentine’s Day. After the snowstorm hit and there was no power and people were freezing, luckily the one tree you are able to burn right away is Ash trees. They cut up the huge tree to use for warmth and gave wood to their neighbors and different elderly people in the area they know. The wood from the tree is still helping keep them and their neighbors warm. We never know how God will use situations in our lives to help other people so when bad things happen, know that good can come from it. Keep praying for all of those in Texas and keep praying for your fellow Patriots! May we all rise to help each other out whenever we can .#wwg1wga #MAGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

BEAUTIFUL❤️

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Such an awesome testimony of God's provisions.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️🕊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

This Is Beautiful. God Is So Good! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

In response Theresa Marie to her Publication

Amen Sister and thank you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What a wonderful story!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Thank you! I had to share it . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Amazing. I am here also and most fo the state was also freezing with no power or water. I am so lucky to have been well prepared for this thanks to anons and potus warnings. Finally today was beautiful and tomorrow is 70's. Will be mtn biking all day tomorrow! Thanks so much for sharing!#GodWins

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

That is so wonderful to hear! I was thinking this very thing today about how many are doing okay because they did prepare from the various warnings! God send us warnings for a reason and I am so grateful you were prepared and many others too! We will continue to pray for everyone down there! God Bless you and so happy to hear the warm weather is coming!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks for sharing ... great story! Still praying for Texas!
#wwg1wga

You're welcome and thank you for praying!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

What an uplifting story, thank you for sharing with us! ❤️🌳

In response Willa Belle to his Publication

AMEN and thank you!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Awesome♥️ Light overcomes darkness!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

True that Sister!! Praying for you guys up there too and sending ya all Love & Light ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Here in Grapevine Texas I was out getting mail and throwing out trash and smelled barbecue, like ALOT of it.
My down the street neighbor had his grill out front cooking all his meat since it thawed. he had a sign taped over his Trump 2020 sign. Hungry? need some? bring a plate and take some. He had a card table with steaming heaping liads of ribs, brisket etc. Turned into a cook off as people brought food they needed cooked.
That's just how Texans roll.

In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication

Ohhhh I LOVE that so much!!! Thank you for sharing that with us and Texans are smart, resourceful and God loving humans!! May God Bless you all and keep shining your light!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Casey, I will Pray...My GOD owns the cattle on 1k hills...He Feeds the Birds of the air...clothes the lillies of the field....knows the numbers of the hairs on our head...nuff said

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

God is always providing for His children and it is up to us to see His great works! Praying for Texas 🙏❤️✝️🙏❤️

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

AMEN Sister!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

What a wonderful story.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thank you!! She and her huband and kids and getting thru it and there is still tons of issues but that brought me joy to hear and I had to share . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Hey, Casey Girl! What a beautiful post! God is ever looking after us. So happy to hear your best friend is doing as well as expected during their storm.
I've been over on Telegram trying to help the movement. But I miss everybody! I'm making a point to be on here everyday now. Much love to you, Sweetheart! 💞💞

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

Thank you and glad to have ya over here more often!! God Bless you and keep up the good fight Patriot!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Casey, your posts are as beautiful as you are. I envy those souls fortunate enough to be in your orbit. You are a shining star.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Wow thank you so much for that I really appreciate your sweet comment and may God always Bless you and your family!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Divine Intervention-I love this ❤️

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Yes it was indeed! God Bless you . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

if this happened undee president trumps watch he would havebeen there already to help, wheres bidan🤷‍♀️

God is my beloved Creator, Jesus my beloved Savior, the Holy Spirit my beloved Guide. Trump is still my president.

God is good ALL the time!

In response Truthseeker 1974 to his Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Thank you for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️ I too was blessed with wood when I shared bottled water with a neighbor, we are helping each other here in Texas. It is as it should be, caring for and protecting each other! ❤️🙏🏻

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

Awww I love that! Sharing is caring!! And thank you for sharing that too with us! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

🙏🙏🙏

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

faith in humanity. we the people are survivors. we perservere through any obstacle because we have God in our side. we will prevail

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Love this! I'm in Austin and I have seen the love from my fellow Texans like no other this last week. We can do hurricanes all day long, but not snow and freezing temps for days on end. We just aren't equipped for that. We all help each other out...it's what we do! So glad your friend is warm! Let me know if she needs anything! ❤️🙏

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Awww God Bless you and if you need any wood too I am sure they can help you! Thank you for saying that!! I would love to meet you maybe when I go out to visit next! I use to live in Austin for a period of time. There is a great love in Texas and the people are amazing!!!
#wwg1wga . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

God is so good. Prayers for your friend.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Thank you and God Bless you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Thank you for the uplifting story.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Awww thank you for saying that and you're welcome! 🙏🏼✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

That is so amazing!

In response Vickie Simon to her Publication

God is so good . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread