My best friend from college that lives in Austin, Texas gave me an update today on how they are doing. Right before the big snowstorm hit they had huge Ash tree fall down splitting in two, luckily just missing their house on Valentine’s Day. After the snowstorm hit and there was no power and people were freezing, luckily the one tree you are able to burn right away is Ash trees. They cut up the huge tree to use for warmth and gave wood to their neighbors and different elderly people in the area they know. The wood from the tree is still helping keep them and their neighbors warm. We never know how God will use situations in our lives to help other people so when bad things happen, know that good can come from it. Keep praying for all of those in Texas and keep praying for your fellow Patriots! May we all rise to help each other out whenever we can .#wwg1wga #MAGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

Amazing. I am here also and most fo the state was also freezing with no power or water. I am so lucky to have been well prepared for this thanks to anons and potus warnings. Finally today was beautiful and tomorrow is 70's. Will be mtn biking all day tomorrow! Thanks so much for sharing!#GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Frogs in this post can reply

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

That is so wonderful to hear! I was thinking this very thing today about how many are doing okay because they did prepare from the various warnings! God send us warnings for a reason and I am so grateful you were prepared and many others too! We will continue to pray for everyone down there! God Bless you and so happy to hear the warm weather is coming!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you Casey! Best anon ever! Your prayers have helped, promise!

(1) Show this thread