My best friend from college that lives in Austin, Texas gave me an update today on how they are doing. Right before the big snowstorm hit they had huge Ash tree fall down splitting in two, luckily just missing their house on Valentine’s Day. After the snowstorm hit and there was no power and people were freezing, luckily the one tree you are able to burn right away is Ash trees. They cut up the huge tree to use for warmth and gave wood to their neighbors and different elderly people in the area they know. The wood from the tree is still helping keep them and their neighbors warm. We never know how God will use situations in our lives to help other people so when bad things happen, know that good can come from it. Keep praying for all of those in Texas and keep praying for your fellow Patriots! May we all rise to help each other out whenever we can .#wwg1wga #MAGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

Hey, Casey Girl! What a beautiful post! God is ever looking after us. So happy to hear your best friend is doing as well as expected during their storm.
I've been over on Telegram trying to help the movement. But I miss everybody! I'm making a point to be on here everyday now. Much love to you, Sweetheart! 💞💞

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Farmers_Daughter in this post can reply

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

Thank you and glad to have ya over here more often!! God Bless you and keep up the good fight Patriot!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼