Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Trump and his military folks have all the evidence of election fraud and a "stolen election." The reason for the audits is to prove to the people and the courts that the evidence they have is 100% true. It is to awaken the people to the depth of the fraud, and to show a TREASONOUS COUP attempt. It was a TREASONOUS COUP, not just a "stolen election." The penalty for TREASON is DEATH. This is why [they] are terrified and are trying to stop the audits. It HAS to be done this way, by the book, by the law. It takes precision and time. There can be no loopholes of escape.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

They had it all along and yet the military did nothing. foreign interference in US election from DNI report and military did nothing. What makes you think something will happen now?

(1) Show this thread

Also recognise Russel-Jay:Gould and what he has done and end the corporate government.. Gould disqualified the electtions months before.. lets see if Trump recognises Gould any more than Obama did.. At least he hasn't had him beaten and locked up, that's more encouraging

MAKES 0 SENSE THAT THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING THE ELECTION FRAUD CASE.

How many damn times do they have to confirm foreign interference? Where is Trump's bad ass 2018 EO that traps everyone? Does any of that even matter? No one cares to ask these questions cause were too busy trying to pick off Bidens pictures wether he and actor or a double. How many times do we have to stare at the same Biden pics, Bill gates pics...all comical shit at this point.

Who cares who's who with Biden or Bidan! Where is our real president? If he aint coming back then just be straight up with us and stop playing these stupid fcking games.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Yes I'm tired of the bullshit from all sides.. and wtf how is the vaccine industry allowed to continue as it has? Well and truly over the bullshit to the point I couldn't give a shit about what trump does and tired of hearing about jfk. We need to know some heads have rolled, and especially in the media, we need that media circus sorted in no uncertain terms for their role

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

All you need to know is that I love my country and my President and I won’t stop fighting for JUSTICE, TRUTH and FREEDOM ever!!! 🇺🇸

ABSOLUTELY!!!! The sooner the better too!