Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Repost/Share, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://t.me/QAnon_Patriots

MAKES 0 SENSE THAT THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING THE ELECTION FRAUD CASE.

How many damn times do they have to confirm foreign interference? Where is Trump's bad ass 2018 EO that traps everyone? Does any of that even matter? No one cares to ask these questions cause were too busy trying to pick off Bidens pictures wether he and actor or a double. How many times do we have to stare at the same Biden pics, Bill gates pics...all comical shit at this point.

Who cares who's who with Biden or Bidan! Where is our real president? If he aint coming back then just be straight up with us and stop playing these stupid fcking games.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HSpecter in this post can reply

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Yes I'm tired of the bullshit from all sides.. and wtf how is the vaccine industry allowed to continue as it has? Well and truly over the bullshit to the point I couldn't give a shit about what trump does and tired of hearing about jfk. We need to know some heads have rolled, and especially in the media, we need that media circus sorted in no uncertain terms for their role

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

Worst then pulling teeth to ask someone to produce any credible source or proof that somone high lvl is arrested. I think i've asked for 1000 patirots at this point and the best answer is "do your research". Ive been researching like you wouldn't believe for the last year.

Nothing makes sense, how much longer are going to have to watch this charade? Is the military deployed to stand around for months? March 4th is right around the corner, who wants to take a guess whats going to happen on that day? Next were gonna hear that April 1st is the next big epic day...but in order to confuse the enemies, maybe its June, July, or August. Everyone is an actor, everyone is dead....truth will be revealed, we are wittnessing the great awakening...I would be bitching like this if I saw one BIG name get arrested.

Now we are hearing Sidney Powell quoting "massive evidence coming?" ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN DEC ALREADY. BY the time they finally get everyone to agree that this election was a scam

(1) Show this thread